Keep food fresher longer with a Food Network 6-Cup Collapsible Food Storage Container. The space saving container makes it easy to store food and easy to squeze into your cupboard when not in use.
I normally delete the countless marketing plugs that clog my email inbox daily, but I love Target so much that I couldn't resist sharing these shopping tips sent to my by Stephanie Nelson.
Stephanie Nelson, founder of the 7 million member www.CouponMom.com website, wants to share a few of her favorite secrets for getting the ultimate savings when shopping at Target! With a little effort, you’ll be able to get great products with big savings every week.
1. Find Advertised and Unadvertised Deals.One of the most popular deals lists on CouponMom.com is our Target deals list because we list advertised and unadvertised deals, updated several times per week. New advertised deals are added weekly when they change on Sundays.
2. Use Target Store coupons. Find printable store coupons at Target.com and look in the Sunday newspaper coupon circulars for specific Target store coupons.
3. Use the Cartwheel App at Target.com. Look for the Cartwheel logo in the Coupons section to find additional discounts. Offers are updated several times per week and do not last long. Sign up with your email address, select offers you like, and print the page of offers which will have a barcode at the top of the page for the cashier to scan. You can also download the Cartwheel app to your phone and have the cashier scan the barcode from your phone. The Cartwheel discounts are on top of your other sale prices, coupons and gift card promotions.
4. Gift Card Promotions. Target hasgift card promotions that give you a Target gift card after you purchase selected items. You can also use coupons to buy the items. If you want to stock up on the promotion items, you can divide your order into separate transactions, and use the first gift card you receive to help pay for your next set of promotional items.
5. Use the Coupon Stacking Policies. You can combine store coupons with manufacturer’s coupons, on top of Cartwheel discounts and Gift Card promotions. The Target Deals List on CouponMom.com will give detailed instructions on which coupons and promotions to use on each deal.
6. Take Advantage of Target’s Price Matching Policy with the Coupon Mom Price Matcher Tool. Target matches competitors advertised sale prices. CouponMom.com has a Target Price Matcher Tool to make it easy to create a price-matching list for Target using your local stores' prices. Go To CouponMom.Com and click on the Target logo and then click on the “Price Matcher Tool”. Enter one word of the name of an item you need to buy, such as toothpaste, and you'll get a list of advertised sale prices in our area for toothpaste. Select the lowest price, and add it to your list. Continue your search and add them each to your list. When you are finished, you'll be able to display your Price Matching list and print a copy to take to the store along with the advertising circulars for the stores to show to the cashier. The matched prices are organized by retailer, so you'll be able to find the items in each circular easily. Circle the item ahead of time so you'll be able to get through the checkout process more efficiently.
7. See it in action. Check out our video on CouponMom.com in the “How to Coupon” section titled "How to Get Free Deals at Target" to learn more.
It's a heat wave! The weather in my area is finally shifting from freezing to a balmy 50 degrees forecast by the weekend. Inspired by this heat wave, I shopped Target and found chic and colorful spring dresses for under $30.00. I love the forgiving silhouette of this fit and flare Merona Women's Textured Sleeveless Keyhole Neck Dress - Assorted Colors for $29.
Contrasting trim and vibrant color of this Mossimo Women's Full Zip Scuba Dress - Assorted Colors for $29.99 gives the classic dress design a fun and contemporary look.
Sleek and chic, this Mossimo Women's Ponte Sleeveless Dress w/ Zippered Pockets - Assorted Colors for $29.99 keeps things simple to emphasize the eye catching color and zipper accents.
Having worked in retail I have seen the good, the bad and the downright outrageous in customer behavior. What bad customers don't understand is that to help resolve a problem it helps to be a good customer. Here are insider tips to getting your customer issues resolved.
For more tips on shopping smart pick up a copy of The Cheap Diva's Guide to Frugal and Fabulous Living: How to Shop Smart, Look Your Best, Decorate with Style, and Have Fun for Less Money! , available in print or a Kindle ebook.
I will never impress anyone with my cooking skills (I can barely boil water), but I still believe dining should be a feast for the senses. I love the idea of dishes as eye candy, like these pretty patterned plates.
Add some pattern and color to your nest with this Red Bird Plate from Pier 1 Imports. The plates are sold individually so you can buy just enough to complement your white dishes and add a pop of color.
Take a porcelain plate, layer it in exotic pattterns bursting with bold hues of aquamarine and sapphire blue fine-lined gold detailing and you have the recipe for the perfect all purpose everyday to entertaining dishes. Also known as the Ibiza Dinnerware - Sets of 4 by Z Gallerie.
This bold and beautiful Boulevard Dinnerware from Z Gallerie feature a striking geometric pattern with black juxtaposed against a white background. The posh looking dishes are made of practical easy care melamine, which is great for outdoor entertaining.
I'd like to thank the Academy...for years of glamourous red carpet fashions! The red carpet is the ultimate fashion show, with actors often recieving more media attention for their red carpet look than their Oscar nominated peformance. If you aren't up for the endless marathon of acceptance speeches and just want to indulge in the best (and worst) of Oscar fashions, here are some of the best places to check out red carpet looks.
A beautiful actress walking dow the red carpet looking every inch the star in a fabulous ensemble is an entertaining fantasy of the glamourous Hollywood star. A beautiful actress walking down the red carpet in a major glamour don't is just as entertaining, in a "what was she thinking?" kind of way. For an in depth look at the Oscars visit http://oscar.go.com/red-carpet. To get your fill of Oscar fashion peruse the online or print version of In Style magazine.
Some of the best Oscar fashion is on film, not on the red carpet. For gorgeous period costumes, and equally gorgeous sets, The Great Gatsby Starring Leonardo Dicaprio, Tobey Maguire, Carey Mulligan, et al. is a real winner!
EcoTools BAMBOO 6-pc Makeup Brush Set
Even the best beauty products can perform badly if they aren't used correctly. Here are my favorite tips for getting beautiful results by avoiding common mistakes.
When traveling it's easy to get so focused on the big expenses like plane tickets and hotels that you overlook the small expenses, that is until the credit card bill comes.
One vacation my travel companions and I agreed that when we reserved a rental car we would pay extra for a car with a GPS system. This additional cost was about $10.00 a day, but we thought the GPS system would ease the stress of driving in a strange city by preventing us from getting lost. None of us use a GPS system in our own cars, but the device is designed to simplify getting around right? How hard could it be? A lot harder than we anticipated. We tried to locate our destination using our hotel address as a starting point. The GPS system insisted on having just the name of the street first. When I typed in King Street it brought up several local King Streets preceded by north, south east or wests as in East King Street or West King Street. The problem was that our hotel was simply on King Street. Not north, south, east or west King Street, just King Street. After trying other features on the GPS system that might generate some sort of useful directions we gave up and reverted back to the printed map we had. We eventually figured out where we were going and vowed to never pay for a GPS system again.
Food is a big expense while traveling. If a free breakfast is included with your hotel stay and it consists of something more appetizing than a stale donut and cheap coffee, then by all means take advantage of it. For lunch and dinner you will probably have your choice of everything from sandwich shops to nicer restaurants. Frequent the nicer restaurants during lunchtime when their menu will be cheaper and save the bargain sandwich shops for dinner meals.
Some tourist friendly travel destinations provide local buses, trolleys or even boats for getting around. One way or another transportation is probably going to cost you money. To save cash on transportation, cluster your activities around the same areas. If you are interested in one attraction across town look into other attractions and restaurants in the same general vicinity so you can hit them all at once and not have to pay for multiple rides going in opposite directions.
All that sightseeing can work up an appetite, but anything that comes out of a hotel vending machine can be ridiciously overpriced. Ask the hotel desk clerk for the location of the nearest drug store or supermarket and stock up on your soda pop and snacks there. If you want to be a truly thrifty traveler, bring your own energy snack bars such as Luna Bars and carry an empty water bottle with you that you can fill up whenever you come across a drinking fountain.
The desire to see new places, new faces and having experiences you simply can't get at home is so strong it's easy to get swept up in the adventure of travel and lose sight of the real cost involved, but by planning ahead you can reduce the financial stress of traveling and focus on having fun!
I just had a fashion flashback at Target when I spotted a display of Sam and Libby shoes. In a former life I worked at an upscale department store that sold Sam and Libby shoes and I always loved their cute yet chic style that didn't sacrifice comfort. Here are a few highlights from the highly affordable Sam and Libby collection from Target.
Subtlety often looks richer than a flashy style because you don't look like you are trying to hard. The subtle and sophisticated use of color and sleek design of these Women's Sam & Libby Heidi Two-Piece Flats gives them a posh designer look that goes well with cute suits and pretty dresses.
I don't care if there is still snow on the ground, I love a stylish pair of sandals. The simple design and circular shapes of the metallic bands of these Women's Sam & Libby Karina Sandals reminds me of modern jewelry. Modern looks never really go out of fashion because they are so timeless.
Break out the neon bright socks! The perforated pattern on these Women's Sam & Libby Dara Perforated Oxfords deserves attention and nothing grabs attention like the contrast of a vibrant color against black. This fresh take on the classic Oxford shoe complements both work and play looks.
The blanket of white snow I see everywhere has me craving color. I was delighted to find these bright picnic worthy pieces from Pier 1 Imports because they remind me spring is coming and winter won't last forever.
I am bowled over by this Tricolor Melamine Bowl Set! It's perfect for casual entertaining and everyday dining. Melamine is virtually indestructible, durable, resistant to stains and dishwasher-safe. Use the set in three brilliant colors and sizes to serve up tasty snacks, salads and more.
Whether you're enjoying a picnic at the park, snacks and refreshments on the porch or you just like the casual look of gingham, this colorful Pastel Gingham Napkins Set is designed to cheer up your dining experience. Napkins are made of easy care, washable cotton so you can stop wasting money on tacky disposable napkins.
Taste the Rainbow! Even the most house proud host may be reluctant to hand thier guests spill proof sippy mug so they won't stain the decor. This Mason Jar Tumbler Set & Carrier is bright idea in dining. The set include four mugs, each with a chalkboard inset and spill resistant lid with straw.